The CDC presents EDUQ.info, a digital repository dedicated to the gathering, dissemination and preservation of the intellectual production of the entire Quebec college community.
We invite you to discover this new online tool that:
- Replaces the CDC’s catalog for the dissemination of our heritage collection as well as our research collection.
- Contains the CDC’s entire collection, over 35,000 documents covering the period from the creation of the Cegep system to today.
- Provides access to the full text of more than 5000 documents.
- Allows you to deposit documents (articles, theses, research reports, etc.) relating to the college community.
- Promotes the dissemination, access and citing of your publications.
- Provides usage statistics of your documents.
- Allows you to group your publications by organization in the form of Communities and Collections.
- Ensures a permanent access to the resources (permanent URLs).
- Evolves on DSpace, an open-source software platform, developed by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and used by several Canadian universities for their institutional repositories.
- Is searchable by other software or databases via the OAI-PMH (Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting).
The purpose of EDUQ.info is to maximize accessibility and sustainability of the documentation produced by the college network and to promote the exchange of ideas and expertise on college education.
Logging in to your CDC account will let you create alerts to be notified when new documents are available in specific collections and even deposit your own publication in EDUQ.info!
We invite you share your comments concerning EDUQ and encourage you to submit your documents. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write directly to one of the CDC’s librarians.