We wish a good semester to all our patrons!
Since 2014, the CDC is subscribed to LearnTechLib (formally EdITlib), a database that provides access to thousands of articles and abstracts, conference proceedings, theses and dissertations, as well as presentations on the integration of educational technologies, and on online learning.
In 2018, LearnTechLib improves its content offer with a new partnership with the education database ERIC.
When connecting to LearnTechLib from their free CDC account, the patrons will now be able to create documents collections to better save, organize, and share the results of their bibliographic searches.
Here are the available features in LearnTechLib:
– Simple and advanced search with Boolean syntax
– Informational content alerts
– Full-Text Access
– Compatibility with bibliographic references management software (Zotero, Endnote, etc.)
– Saving search results for a given query
– Creation of thematic collections (public or private audience)
The access to LearnTechLib is free with a CDC account. Create your account to benefit from all the resources offered at the Centre using your institutional collegial email, or contact us at email@example.com