You will find renewed resources to explore and a new user-friendly search tool on your college education special library’s website.
We improved our web interface in order to continue to better assist you with the services you need:
- Access to the unique collection of 35,000 documents on teaching and learning newly consolidated in EDUQ; the open archive of the Quebec college network, including 5000 full-text documents online.
- A place to submit your publications, make known your areas of interest as to increase opportunities of consultation and citation of your work.
- Specialized digital databases in education as well as e-books.
- Personalized services offered by our team of librarians.
- The College Documentation Bulletin written by recognized experts in the college environment that covers current topics in college education.
- Responsive Web Design that allows an optimal navigation on mobile devices.
A user account at the CDC provides access to specialized databases in Education (ProQuest, LearnTechLib (EdITLib)), ebooks (EBSCO eBook, Ebrary), lets you create alerts to be notified when new documents are available in ÉDUQ and even deposit your publication in ÉDUQ!
Be In the Loop!
Subscribe to the CDC’s newsletter. We will keep you informed of new publications in the college community as well as new editions of our College Documentation Bulletin and share tips on topics like information retrieval, etc.
Go ahead, explore our site!